Friday 5 March 2010

~ Week Two ~

This week I looked mostly at Landscapes, colour mostly, hoping to get a lot of detail in my images. I tried different things like having the sun behind the object, taking images in gloomy light settings and other various places.






I love how the sun had formed into a 'star' in the sky, also I quite liked the fact it looked a bit like an 'silhouette image' because of the dark objects in front of the light. I like how you can't quite make out what object were actually there. The main reason I picked this image was because I really liked how the sun turned out and where it is placed in the image.



This image I took on a snowy day, I like how dark the branches were and and nice white view behind them. The main reason I took this image was because I liked how the branches came out of the sides leaving you a view in the centre, I think this made the image more appealing to look at.



Here I took the berries in low light settings, this was because I wanted to have a dull looking background to make the red berries stand out a little more. I tried zooming in on a particular part of the berries so I have some depth of field in this image.



I took this image on a really sunny day so the leaves looked really green and the sky a nice blue, but I wanted to make this picture more interesting by putting the contrast higher so that the colours of the image really stood out. I'm not that sure if it worked out that good as the image might seem too dramatic to viewers.



While walking down this path I really liked the view I could see, so decided to capture 'a moment in time'; this image does look all right but would look better if there was more colours and maybe a bigger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment