Friday 5 March 2010

~ Week One ~

In this week I have chosen a few favourite images that represent colour. The camera I will be using most is a Canon 400D/450D.






I like taking close up images I seen this opportunity to take this image, i really like the detail in the net, also the colours of the balls are very vibrant.






In this image I tried to capture a good depth of field, closing in on the metal wire and using a low angel to take the picture.





The original idea for this image was to get the number in focus whilst having the rest of the image in a blur.





This image wasn't really planned I could see the glasses on the edge of the lamp and i just took the camera out and took a few shots, this is the best one that i choose as it has a really good range of light.





I tried to keep the two front pots in focus whilst having the rest slightly out of focus, to try and get some sort of depth of field.

No comments:

Post a Comment