Monday 29 March 2010

~ Week Five ~

This week I have been experimenting with different techniques for making good images, I have made some HDR images and a few panorama images. I have mostly looked at landscapes as they make good images using HDR or 'stitching' (panorama)



Like the photographer Iwan Baan, I wanted to capture a wide area of land in just one image, so to do this I took lots of images of the area I could see and went onto photoshop and 'stitched' them together to create a large image showing the view I could see in a larger level.





Again I done another 'panorama' both of the images I have made will actually form an 360' view if printed out and placed together one end of the image to the other. The reason I decided to do an 360' view is so that people will be able to see what i could see by moving my head all around the area.



This image I used before in one other of my weeks, I decided to use this image too see how it would turn out making it to an HDR image. The outcome didn't come out that bad, I quite like the water at the bottom of the image as it sort of looks '3D'.



This is my best attempt at doing HDR, as I think it makes the image seem quite dramatic and the colours are bold and gives the image more interest for the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment